Software and Telemetry Connection

Where do you plug the oDroid into the Pixhawk? is it using a telemetry port or USB?

Also, your page does not have a link where to get the 4Gmetry software once you have acquired all the necessary hardware.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I put my face on this project. For any question I'm here. I've also prepared a couple of Plug&Play 4Gmetry ready-to-fly modules for my friends. If you want one...

I'm sorry but for the latter question I don't know. If you want to minimize the risk you can try the stick on a Linux PC (Debian, Ubuntu). If it's recognised then 95% it will be recognized also by Lubuntu on your Odroid XU3.

At your service! Thanks.

• Greetings Silvio! Thanks for all the awesome work! I intend to update my PixHawk fixed wing system with 4Gmetry. But I have a question similar to Matt's question. In the USA, cellphone communication is accomplished in the 900MHz band. I am in Peru where cellphone communication is at 1900MHz. This obviously changes the necessary modem. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks Again,

Gene .  .   .    .

• Peru     1900 850 3G 850 Claro; 3G 1900 Nextel Peru; 3G 850 Movistar Peru; 4G LTE Movistar 1700Mhz; 4G LTE Claro 1900Mhz;

based on this 

E3276s-861   looks like a good choice

• Thank you so much Joshua! I still have to look into features and services for each provider but you have forged me ahead! I'll keep y'all posted.

One nice result of all this is that my 900MHz video is clear and unobstructed

This reply was deleted.