About Me:

Loves experimenting. Worked with various projects for a long time

Please tell us a bit about your UAV interest

Rotaries and VTOLS, long range flight is a different subject but interesting as well



Activity Feed

C note posted a discussion
Hi! I have had this question for ages, nearly impossible to find anything on the web. My experiments confused me even further! Its concerning the blockage effects of surfaces ahead of a propeller. For example lets consider the usual dual vectoring…
Aug 23, 2019
C note posted a discussion
Is this the solution of hybrid multirotors?4 centered gas engines to lift the most of the AUW, say, around 70% the remaining 30% is lifted by outer smaller electric engines.  4 center gas engines to cancel torque and have enough lifting power (gas…
May 24, 2018