About

Gender

Male


Location

Vartdal


About Me:

I have rc, MultiCopter, FPV and UAV as a hobby in addition to programming, photo.


Please tell us a bit about your UAV interest

Want to build and learn My homepage: http://multiprop.no


Hometown:

Nordre Vartdal


Activity Feed

Oyvind Amundsen commented on benbojangles's blog post DIY Ghetto 5.8g wireless monitor project goggle conversion
"cool Project, I`m working on something like this - combining a 5.5" 800x600 LCD + 5,8Ghz RX + OSDI have a 3D printer, so I plan to design and print the "housing"."
Nov 14, 2014
Oyvind Amundsen posted a discussion in Andropilot Users Group
Hi, I have been thinking on a project for some time where I want to combine a tablet/phone running your great application  and some "normal" radio gimbals + switches.Today I found this page:http://kadevice.com/ they have a small interface ment for…
Mar 10, 2014
Oyvind Amundsen posted photos
Jun 11, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Tommy Sylte's blog post Working GCS
"Thank you Arthur - I find DroidPlanner to be a great app on my Galaxy S3. "
May 13, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Tommy Sylte's blog post Working GCS
"Hi Tommy, have one based on a Nexus 7 Tablet and a 3DR 433Mhz telemetry radio.
But have made a new setup where I have mounted a Samsung Galaxy SIII + 3DR radio on my Futaba T10…"
May 13, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen left a comment on Andropilot Users Group
"The latest 1.4.15"
May 11, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen left a comment on Andropilot Users Group
"Hi, I have mounted a Samsung Galaxy SIII on my radio:http://www.virtualrobotix.com/profiles/blogs/how-i-turned-my-futaba... I start DroidPlanner the HUD displays okBut in AndrPilot, the HUD is small and the text is missplaced
On my Nexus 7 tablet…"
May 11, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Roberto Navoni's blog post VRBrain and last Great Update from Taulab Project first alt hold + loiter by Stefan:)
"Great work Stefan"
Mar 31, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Rob_Lefebvre's blog post Potentially The Ultimate Compact GCS
"Hi,
Is this going to work the same way/use the same code?http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/feature.asp?t=how_to&c=45227"
Mar 22, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Roberto Navoni's blog post VrDroidRC Building Log (portable radio tx control with integrated ground station)
"Hi James,
I have not tried flying via the app yet. Only tested that the app starts and works without any problems. The app re-center the stick at the position where I put down my fingers.
In my first live tests I plan to use a Q-BOT micro quad form…"
Mar 18, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Roberto Navoni's blog post VrDroidRC Building Log (portable radio tx control with integrated ground station)
"In my first "live" test, I plan to use this micro quad (Q-BOT). If Lucky, it´s possible to connect it Direct to the mini-Jack without using an extra battery.. (The Q-BOT TX module have a battery)My Q-BOT is in backorder With HK, so I have to wait…"
Mar 17, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Roberto Navoni's blog post VrDroidRC Building Log (portable radio tx control with integrated ground station)
"If anyone have found a "simple" way to use an Android tablet to show FPV video, I´m interested.
It may be possible to include a FPV RX module in the same enclosure?"
Mar 17, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Roberto Navoni's blog post VrDroidRC Building Log (portable radio tx control with integrated ground station)
"Sorry about my bad spelling :-( have corrected some in the original post"
Mar 17, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen left a comment for Oyvind Amundsen
"Den er grei :-)
Må vel kunne få til eit "møte" - eg held til på Nordre Vartdal, så det er ikkje så langt fra deg. Få i området (som eg veit om) som driv med multicopter.. - har ein del kontakt med ein kar i Ulsteinvik området.
Håpar å kome godt i…"
Feb 25, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen left a comment on NO Ardupilot Group
"Tenkte eg skulle seie hei!
Har dilla med multirotor i mellom eit og to år, men har ikkje kome så godt i gang med flyginga enda, da eg har vore med på å pilot testa ein kontroller fra http.virtualrobotix.com (VRBRAIN). Denne brukar ein 32bits versjon…"
Feb 23, 2013
Oyvind Amundsen commented on Colin's blog post Ardustation Mega with Graphic LCD
"Any news?"
Jan 30, 2013
More…