Nothing fabulous in today's update; I found myself troubleshooting a couple APMs that connect, but respond with the dreaded "Failed to Boot MPU6000 5 Times" error.
6/3/2014 - Updated MPU6000, MS5611-01BA in above Diagram. Uploaded updated diagrams as promised.
In the course of this work, I found the APM_v252_Release schematic to be a bit counter-intuitive due to poor arrangement of the pinouts, particularly around the TXB0104 Level Translators. So I made updated schematic.pngs for the two TXB104s at the DataFlash and MPU/Pressure locations so that their pinouts reflect the actual layout of the IC being used; I've also made a complete schematic with those updates. I have not changed the circuit or attempted to resolve any design issues; I've only rearranged the appearance of the diagram.
When I used to do this for a living, it was a matter of pride to make sure your schematic reflected the pinout of the actual part being used; nowadays we just let the computer do all that. It doesn't care that the pinouts are out of sequence; it just tries to make the neatest diagram possible.
This makes it a lot easier for actual errors to slip past the vetting process; they aren't nearly so glaring when your brain is already trying to deal with a jumbled mess due to out-of-sequence pinouts.
So if you're troubleshooting failures in these areas, hopefully this will help... I may find myself attacking the other IC pinouts in those areas as well; if I do, I'll update here with those revised schematics.
Please feel free to double check my work against the original and let me know if you find any errors; a second set of eyeballs often catches something originally missed.