Jordi's finished the first beta
of ArduPilot, in anticipation of the board's commercial release. Changes and improvements include:
- The code is now hosted in a proper code repository (Google Code) for version control and to allow others to contribute to the project. You can find it here.
- RTL (return to launch) and waypoint modes are user selectable
- Waypoints have altitude as well as lat/lon
- GPS parser now returned to ASCII NMEA, for compatibility with any GPS module, 1Hz or 5Hz. Very efficient code will allow it to run at any baud speed the module can support.
- PID loops used in all control functions
- Lots of bug fixes and error-trapping inserted