Most of the AUAV-X1 tests passed just fine. The tests were so many, therefore I represent the most important ones.
For the moment the W25Q80 NAND Flash driver is not yet tested, that's why we use FM25V02 FRAM on board instead.
For the moment AUAV-X1 works with either ST IMU set ( L3GD20H + LSM303D ) or Invensense IMU ( MPU6000 ) + external magnetometer HMC5883L. Real flight tests ahead.
What I can say after all tests done:
1. AUAV-X1 is fully functional as expected with either ST IMU or Invensense IMU;
2. AUAV-X1 is compatible with PIXHAWK firmware and works just fine with QGC;
3. The microIMU board must be redesigned to have ST + Invensense combo onboard. Stacking ST IMU and MPU6000 IMU impossible;
4. A case has been designed and some vibration tests have to be performed;
5. Real flight tests ahead when the rain stops. The Balkans are floaded;
6. W25Q80 NAND Flash driver has to be tested.
We started fulfilling the preorders with ST IMU.
Many thanks to Lorenz for his support during all the tests.
Thank you Lorenz!