Here a video of an autonomous flight with a Maxi Swift flying wing fully piloted by the firmware ArduPlaneNG v2.x R5 with an All In One Pro (AIOP) full IMU board.This is a porting of the ArduPlane v2 (v2.4+v2.5) firmware and special addons and improvements for the AIOP board that I have added.
The wind was 15 km/h gusting 22 km/h. The flight was very stable in spite of the gusty wind conditions.
- IMU board: All In One Pro (AIOP) v1.0 from CRIUS,
- GPS: Crius CN-06 (Ublox NEO-6)
- AirSpeed sensor: MPXV5004DP (from a old ardupilot one shield)
- firmware ArduPlaneNG V2.x R5, porting of the ArduPlane v2 + special addons for the AIOP v1 IMU board by JLN
Flying Wing: Maxi Swift from MS Composite (1m40 wingspan)
- brushless motor Spitz 30 850 kV, 360W with a propeller GWS 10x4.5
- Lipo: 3S EVO25 2650 mAh
- Receiver: Turnigy 9X8C v2
- Transmitter: Turnigy 9x with Er9x firmware
More infos at: http://diydrones.com/profile/JeanLouisNaudin