I bought a cheap RC Futaba T7CP on ebay, but I spent 3 days in order to understand the right configurations of switches to enable 6 flight modes.
Here, my solution. Hope useful for the community.
(I used some hints from other blogs)
1. I used SWE and SWA. SWE is a 3-position switch. while SWA is on the left and it is a 2-position switch
2. You have to set End Point, SubTrim and RT in MIX. First, set the ENDPOINT for CH5 to be 50%(UP) and 52%(DOWN). You can tune the values until the pwm value(see point 5.) are right.
3. Then, set the SUBTRIM for the GEAR (CH5) to be 100%
4. Configure a P-MIX ( I used P-MIX1) to be without offset, and with the following rates: 24% and 60% (You can switch between the rates by using the 2-position switch)
5. Exit (END button) and check the pwm values in CLI->test->pwm.
6. Configure you radio in CLI->setup->modes
NOTE: Maybe, in order to not mess the radio setup, you have first to setup radio channel: CLI->setup->radio
I attach some pictures for sake of clarity.
Regards to everyone
1. First set the endpoint for Rudder (CH5)
2.Then adjust the GEAR of CH5
4.Finally, set the mixing program. I choose P-MIX1