Some DIY-Drones pilots asked us to add a log importer and analyser functionality to DroneLogbook.
We are happy to announce, that we have released it a week ago!
Here is what you can do with it:
- import APM Copter platform log file. For moment only these log are supported.
- View trace of the flight on a google map
- View altitude graph of the flight. When moving cursor on the altitude graph, position on the trace is highlighted. Speed of the drone is also displayed when selecting a point on the altitude graph.
- Review parameters calculated from the log:
- Review all log file parameters
- Closest hotspots are displayed, matched from your existing hotspot list.
- Create automatically a new flight entry in your log book with all relative data set. Map trace, altitude graph and all parameters can be reviewed afterward in the detail screen of a flight (all data are saved in the cloud database).
Feel free to connect or create a free account to play with this great tool: www.drone-logbook.com.
PS: Thanks to Erik Groeneveld for his help to design this importer.
Have good flights!