Daisy 7 and Fox G20 - AHRS KIT
FOX AHRS demo system by Federico Lolli. Open source software demo that integrate data incoming from the DAISY-7 gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer using a Kalman filter and provide a stream of orientation/position data on USB gadget port, serial port, UDP socket. The software include a windows based graphic user interface that shown all data in real-time.
FOX AHRS is a small size and low weight measurement unit, excellent for control and navigation of (un)manned systems and other equipments.
The FOX AHRS is a GPS aided MEMS based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and static pressure sensor. It delivers unprecedented performance for its size, weight, cost and low complexity in use.
It was designed to be the most versatile IMU and AHRS platform available. Its host of on-board sensors, algorithms, real-time communication via USB device port and Ethernet. The on-board SD card, real-time clock/calendar and motion trigger wake up also make the FOX AHRS an ideal standalone data logger.
A window based AHRS graphic user interface can be used to configure, shows real-time measurements and export data to othet softwares as like as Microsoft Excel, Matlab, etc.
- 3D Orientation (360°)
- 3D Position
- 3D acceleration, 3D rate of turn, 3D magnetic field
- Digital triple axis accelerometer magnetometer and gyroscope
- Digital-output X, Y, and Z-Axis ±2g ±4g ±8g dynamically selectable full-scale acceleration
- Digital-output X, Y, and Z-Axis angular rate sensors (gyros) on one integrated circuit with a range of 250/500/2000 °/sec
- Digital-output X, Y, and Z-Axis ±0.88/1.33/1.9/2.5/4.0/4.7/5.6/8.1Ga dynamically selectable full-scale magnetometer
- Fast and low noise 10hz GPS
- Digital pressure sensor 0.03hPa (resolution 0.25m) ultra high resolution
- Fast Mode I2C (400kHz) and serial interface
- 16 bit data output ADCs provide simultaneous sampling of gyros and acceleration while requiring no external multiplexer
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- Enhanced bias and sensitivity temperature stability reduces the need for user calibration
- RoHS and Green compliant
- IMU and AHRS algorithms provide real-time measurement of orientation relative to the Earth
- Internal states updated at 256 Hz
- Selectable kalman filtering algorithms
- Open source code and algorithms
- Micro SD card
- LiPo battery
- External source from 5V
AHRS GUI Software
The AHRS GUI (Graphical User Interface) provides interface to all features and functionality of the FOXAHRS USB. The AHRS GUI is open source and so is intended to serve as a comprehensive template for those using the AHRS to develop their own applications