Hi!As some may know, I have been working on a new iOS based GCS called iMavlink. I have just released the version 1.0 of the app!
As you can see, the app is has a clean and simple UI, with many features.
- GPS Location of drone
- Set, edit and delete waypoints
- Display VFR information such as altitude, yaw, pitch and roll.
- Voice alerts for mode changes and other important information
- Edit Parameters
- Log flights for future reference
- GPS Status of drone
- Distance from home/device
- Battery voltage display and warnings
- Calibration of battery monitor and accelerometer
- Light and Dark themes
- Manage multiple BLE Repeaters
- Live video feed from drone (if supported)
- Change flight modes
- And many more
For more info please visit http://imavlink.com
You must have either the BLE Repeater device that accompanies the app, or a Wifi connection to your drone (such as 3DR Solo). You can purchase the repeater from here: http://imavlink.com/store
If you purchase the BLE Repeater, the app is included for free!
If you have any questions please ask!