I'm just getting all my equipment sorted out for FPV on the quad, but made some good progress today that I thought I'd share.
I got the idea for a standalone FPV pod from flitetest. Just wanted to get things working quick and dirty for both the quad and the EZ*
Wrapped up in there I have the following:
1) Camera is 420TVL from here for $32 (free shipping when you order 2!) The cameras are easily removed, and seem to be good enough to start with.
2) Tx/Rx is 5.8Ghz from HK for $63
3) Bluebeam antennas from here $65 for the pair unless you are capable of making them yourself
4) Don't forget the adapters for this antenna VTx/Rx combination from here $10 for two
5) It also has a 3S 500mAh battery like this $12 - I plan on dropping this and creating a single battery setup
Strange, I just hit "save as draft" didn't mean to post this yet, but here's the video anyway!