We would like to introduce our new line of high quality professional multirotor airframes.
Please check them on our online shop at: www.aeroazores.com
- Extremely Rigid and durable structure
- Professional grade airframe
- 3K twill weave matte carbon fiber parts (2mm thickness)
- 3K twill weave matte carbon fiber booms (OD 22mm)
- Customable and grow with the owners needs
- Clear assembly instructions and parts list
- Ability to attach other vendors accessories and components
- Suitable for 22XX to 28XX sized motors (M3) - Other sizes available also. Check options.
Will do. Thank you.
In portuguese you could also post some details at aero.rcmpt.com
SPECIAL LAUNCH PROMOTION 20% DISCOUNT
Quadcopter Airframe Kit: 188,79 €
Hexacopter Airframe Kit: 239,20 €
Octocopter Airframe Kit: 319,20 €
Valid until: 20th of July
Perfect! Thank you very much:).
Ken the weights are:
Quadcopter: Less than 650g
Hexacopter: Less than 850g
Octocopter: Less than 1150g
CF rust is a myth. I don't know who started it, but it's kinda ridiculous when you consider what CF is made of (epoxy and carbon threads).
@iw28: I have the Turnigy talon frame. It's a great frame, I absolutely love it, but this frame is a lot more ideal in the long run. The larger diameter arms make a really big difference, and attempting to put tall landing gear, or all your equipment for that matter, on the talon is like trying to put the contents of a house into a Prius.
@Rui, Nice looking frames. Can you tell us how much each of the bare frames weigh in grams? I couldn't find that information on your web site. Thanks:)!
Thanks for sharing, Rui.