We are pleased to announce our latest development: SokilLink!
It is a complex both software and hardware solution for Mavlink-powered autopilots.
In short, our solution will allow you to build a modern drone with features available only in leading products. Main features are:
- Using only one digital data link (e.g. WiFi)
- Remote control from an USB gamepad or conventional RC using USB dongle
- HD video streaming from drone
- Displaying video stream on ground receiver with telemetry overlay and touch screen support
- Various cameras control (Sony, Z Cam E1)
- Possibility to connect a laptop with GCS
GCS app which runs on ground PC:
There is also configurator app available for those who want customize all these features:
Hardware consists of ground and on-board Linux-powered boards equipped with high-power WiFi cards.
On-board PC (on image) has HDMI input, USB where you may connect your camera or other devices and two UARTs.
Ground PC (on image) has HDMI output for video and telemetry overlay displaying, USB for game pad or trainer dongle and Ethernet.
We're still polishing SokilLink so at this stage we expect to establish connections with advanced users and drone makers interested in our product.
There are also planned many other cool features:
- Backup link support: RFD900 (only for Mavlink) or 3G/LTE (also for video)
- Multiple cameras or even UAVs connected to one station
- Sony block cameras support (with precise zoom control and other features acessible through API)
The software runs not only on mentioned boards but also on other compatible ARM ones and of course Raspberry Pi.
If you think that WiFi would not satisfy your needs we're happy to tell that we are also working on integration with another digital link which gives up to 25km range!
Write us on email@example.com if you are interested :)