LEAD TIME: 60 days (due to post-CES orders peak) + 2 days international shipping
REDUX: same as BASE1 Rover, but reduced computing performance.
BASE 1 STACK
BASE 1 is an advanced and complete stack to remotely control unmanned vehicles. By elevating control capabilities to an higher base, it’s a solid starting point to create new services, projects and applications.
- Cloud Station Gateway (for browser-based control, connect your vehicle here)
- Remote commands (e.g: GoTo, Takeoff, Dive, Set Mode)
- Remote file transfer (including: Neural Networks, Groud Truth, Python Scripts, MAV Mission Files)
- Remote triggers (Neural Networks, Python Scripts, Auto Missions)
- Languages: Python (w/ OpenCV)
- Self-Driving-Rover Sample Neural Network
- Deep Learning Frameworks: Caffe, Tensorflow
- Gstreamer, MavProxy, MavLink
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
BASE 1 HARDWARE
- Main BOARD:
- ODROID XU4 OCTA CORE
- 4G/LTE External Modem
- 16 GB eMMC
- All wired, turnkey.
TT-ROBOTIX ROVER VEHICLE
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Dimensions: 531mm x 418mm x 321mm
- Maximum Payload: 15kg
- Max Speed: 18km
- User Power: AC 110V, 5V, 12V
- Runtime: 2 hours with 4s Batteries
- Modular structures – perfect for development, simple for production
- Precise actuators – for smooth movements in small spaces
- Wide case – for agile sensors / boards placement; batteries for long travels and more
- Network Technology: 4G/LTE and Wifi ready
- Independent Power Source for Electronics and Motors
- Translucent front glass, for visual inspections
- Modular roof, with several sensors-mount possibilities (including cameras)
- Pixhawk (or any other ArduRover autopilot)
- Logitech HD 1080 Pixel camera (h.264 native, Zeiss lens, autofocus).
You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!
....or more specifically ArduRover . docs: http://ardupilot.org/rover/ discussion: http://discuss.ardupilot.org/c/ardurover