I would like to formally announce the availability of the XtremeOSD. It is a full color pixel graphic OSD with support for many popular flight controllers including Pixhawk over serial and DJI over CAN bus and others. The XtremeOSD is feature rich. It is designed to be used on copters, planes, rovers and can even be implemented in the ground station to save weight and space on the vehicle.
- Flexible voltage regulators 7.2V to 36V input
- Multiple camera input and display output support
- Switchable main and PiP live cameras
- Both main and PiP camera ports are switchable between 4 cameras each
- Easy Firmware upgrades
- Waypoint display on supported flight controllers
- Virtual position indicator
- Serial pass-thru of telemetry data
- Real-time hardware assisted color graphics
- CVBS/S-Video/Component camera support
- CVBS/S-Video display support
- On-screen instruments can be enabled or disable to add or remove them from the display
- 3 screens, full instruments, text only critical data across the top line, and video only
For more information please visit: XtremeOSD
If you have any questions, please ask!