First of all I installed some magnets on the wings (so they can be detachable)
Then i took out some foam and glued some Velcro to make space for my 2 5000mah batteries
And finally the Gopro pan/tilt mount :)
I did the same with the magnets; and then I used the left over wood from the tail pieces, and sandwitched them to the trailing edge of the wing. Where the wing it sits on the wood plank by the motor. It makes it nice and level, and will be adding twist lock connectors. (I'm not fond of rubberbands) And will also be adding leading edge attach points as well.
As this is your build; I didnt post any pics... but let me know if you do.
Thank you darren :)
If you like post some pics as it would be nice to see your idea in action . Who knows I might even borrow it :p
I lifted the white plastic and glued directly to the foam on the upper side, then glued the plastic down.
Thank you kirill
Darren looks nice, I'll try it in a bit :)
Join DIY Drones
Welcome toDIY Drones
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2019 Created by Chris Anderson.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.