6 mode position with flysky+er9x

Hi all!

I've followed the tutorial on several webs including the one which is really well explained here in diydrones  to configure 6 mode flight on my RX. The thing is that the values present on that tutorial does not work for me so I keep moving up and down mixing values without any success. As far as I have one position of the three position switch set-up correctly, it changes as I set values for the gear switch or viceversa. I amb starting to become nuts! :)

Can someone please explain me the logic involving this so I can configure it properly. So far, I just configured 4 modes, 3 with the 3 position switch and one using the switch next to it. If I touch any other value to get the full 6 flight modes, it all gets crazy!

Please help! Thank you!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is a EEPROM file to flash to the remote. you can open it up in eePe and see the mixing too.

Model1.eepe

• Thanks to all but...How is that when I, for example, set ID0 to 23%...then I set up ID1 to ..lets say...40% it affects the set-up of ID0...imagine:

ID0 - 23% - 1105

when I set up ID1..suddenly 23% does not correspond to 1105...it decreases or increments...This is what is getting me crazy!

Why?

• I have done that mod on my 9x, and I wouldn't recomend it! the mixed switches are a better option to me. have the 2 pos switch for auto/manual and the 3 pos to do... hmmm hard to explain

Manual Modes

Stab

Alt Hold

Alt Hold Simple

Auto Modes

Loiter

RTL

Land

Its too hard to remember 6 positions in order, where the switches are 2 groups of 3 which is easier. Also the switches are easier to see what mode your in, its hard to tell where the knob is pointing sometimes.

I know both switches up is stab, and both down land.. so its easier, well for me anyway.

Another plus is that you get a warning on startup if the switches aren't in stab mode

• This may help. I have been eying this but haven't ordered one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/120731012907
  • Wow that guide looks complicated! This is my setup, in eepe. bang on the middle of each range, but upside down in the planner so RTL is the first mode and stabilise is the last, I don't think that matters tho. The mix on channel 3 means that the throttle is always 0 when the switch is down. 3692433949?profile=original

• Open up the eepe editor, download the eeprom from your TX, double click the model name and play with the mixers in there, its so much easier to work it out! then use the simulator button down the bottom to see the output. once your happy flash the eeprom to the TX

• It's important to adjust the weightings of the inputs in the correct order, as some of them interact.  I followed this guide: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/mode-switch-setup-for-turnigy

Mission Planner in the Radio Setup window will tell you what PWM the radio is sending. 

I set it up just through the menus, but if you do it this way, you might want to have the ER9x User Guide open too.

• Just keep trying!  It's a real PITA, but pretty slick when you get it working.

I'd ignore the guide that suggests testing your output PWM signal.  Default settings on the guide I used work just fine.  I wish I could find the one I used for you, but I can't seem to dig it up or remember which is which.

You'll get it eventually.  Don't give up!

This reply was deleted.

Activity