Above are my current settings. I'll write this in as much point form as possible for quick reading (hopefully promotes replies).
Jakub's Lunar explorer 4 w/gimbal
NTM 28-30 750kv motors w/10x4.7APC Props
HK Blueseries 20A (simonK) escs
4s 5000mah battery
- Bouncy when flying about even in calm weather
- Abrupt stick movements produce jittery responses as if the accelerometer is interfering
- Extremely unstable descending downwards
- Quick yaw motion produces aileron or elevator over correction
- Much improved over stabilize
- still bouncy when descending fast
- quick flying maneuvers seem to cause over reactions
- does not feel locked in
- same yaw issue (i hear new firmware should solve this)
I've been trying to tune this thing for a few months now and it's wearing me down. I know a big part of it is my fault but at the same time the wiki does not mention a lot of my issues and i don't know where to go from here.
I think I understand what the PID does P is the amount of thrust applied for a correction, I is the time over which the controller looks at and d is a sort of attenuation?