Replies

• SR2 paremeters to be set on Pixhawk ( see 1-2 pages earlier)
      Hope it helps
      • Still no data received... the Pro Mini does not blink either...

• kick the pro mini and use an teensy3.1. :). there are many pros for this.

1. tx&rx connection possible to pixhawk telemetrie port
          2. in this case no level-converter needed (pixhawk), because teensy 3.1 also work with 3.3V
          3. more serial connection at all
          4. if needed, up to 13bit adac precision on analog inputs
          5. more(all) severity message definitions possible because bigger memory
          6. more precise math operations for example in math.abs function used here for example in gps lat and long conversation
          7. and so on

/g

wolke

• hi guys, i need help to obtain gps data from the APM telemetry port. i tried using the code/program for arduino, the gps fix type keeps showing me the value of 1 instead of 3. i have used these codes as well but it did not work.

mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_EXTENDED_STATUS, MSG_RATE, START);
    len = mavlink_msg_to_send_buffer(buf, &msg);
    _MavLinkSerial.write(buf,len);
    delay(10);
    mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_EXTRA2, MSG_RATE, START);
    delay(10);
    mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_RAW_SENSORS, MSG_RATE, START);

• Hi guys!

Arduino pro mini arrived earlier than the teensy which I ordered.. Can somebody guide me? This is a 5V/16Mhz variant.

Hope you can guide me on setting this up with the x8r and pixhawk.
  • can i use and 3dr telemetry and frsky telemetry at the same board ??..

• Not sure if I understand the question... You can piggyback the tensy with a frysky sensor - just make sure you use the appropriate firmware. 

• Hi Rolf!

I really like this solution to get telemetry to taranis.
    Is it possible to also let the Teensy control external led for status of GPS, flightmode etc?

//Affe

• Hi!

I am using dual FLVSS in serial with the Teensy and is getting problems to get the data to the receiver. I will get the data very intermitent. But if I hook up only one FLVSS it is OK, or if I only use the two FLVSS's it is also OK. But all three togheter will not work to satisfaction? Do you have any idea how to solve it?

Great job you have done!!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @breadcentric: See how the April AWS DeepRacer races have ended and a couple bits of news: https://blog.deepracing.io/2021/05/09/aws-deepracer-league-2021-update-11-end-of-april-special/ #AWSDeepRacer #Machin…
19 hours ago
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @sunilmallya: Representation Learning +Instance Transfer to learn new reward functions along with advantage based filtering of new exper…
yesterday
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 27
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 27
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: Sliding (autonomously) into the weekend like ... 🤖😎 #f1tenth #robots #AutonomousVehicles @OpenRoboticsOrg @NVIDIAEmbedded @Aut…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: One of the problems with autonomous car racing is that watching software drive is not a very exciting spectator sport. To help…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: Replaced AGX Xavier with @NVIDIAEmbedded Jetson Xavier NX. Now both cars look fast and clean https://t.co/jlcoY2EjZf
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: Yesterday we had a record number of competitors (36) in our monthly @DIYRobocars virtual autonomous car race. We kept it going…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 16
DIY Drones via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: After more than a year of only virtual races, @DIYRobocars returns to the newly renovated @circuitlaunch on May 22 for the resu…
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DAVGtech: And now available with LiDAR 🔥 https://twitter.com/Heavy02011/status/1381137016381964293
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @Heavy02011: #VirtualRaceLeague: @DIYRobocars Race #9 - #ParkingLotNerds #thunderhillracetrack, CA Join us for the next race April 24th,…
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DWalmroth: Weather's finally cooperating, looking forward to racing 1:10 scale autonomous cars outdoors again! @diyrobocars, @NVIDIAEm…
Apr 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @AIDRI_: I finally succeeded in optimizing the trajectory and speed of a car on a #racetrack. Next step: implement a 2d controller and…
Apr 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
@jetdillo @circuitlaunch Actually the second *in person* event in a year. We do virtual races every month
Apr 2
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Update: we're moving it back one day to Sunday (the 4th) at 11:00am instead
Apr 2
More…