Replies

• hi! do you still recommend using Teensy 2.0? I am about to do the setup on 2 mores quads, but I am planning to use Teensy 2.0 since I can buy it easier and cheaper than 3.1. what am I about to lose when I stick on Teensy2.0?

• Almost everyone in this thread has the 3.1 including almost all the devs apart for 1.

It should work but if you want the latest code it will always be for 3.1, i think for 2.0 there were alot of changes that Wolke made, same for using an adruino pro.

• Hi all this is great work.

I was wondering if the Teensy3.1 could be used for converting MAVLINK to PWM for the New 3DR Solo Gimbal?  This would allow us to install a variety of gimbals on it. I am not a coder at all, but if you can do Mavlink to frsky, would it not be possible to do PWM for a 3 Axis gimbal?

I do not mean to disrupt things here.

• Found an error, I think. On Arducopter 3.3rc series, there is a Flight mode called BRAKE. I have set it on the pixhawk using mission planner. But when I check it on the taranis, it says invalid flight mode. It seems that the brake mode is not recognized. Can we add that flight mode?
    • All the devs are waiting for 3.3 to go stable before starting to work on any changes. 3.3 has changed the Mavlink protocol so anything that might not work as expected, and things like flight modes will be fixed once 3.3 is out, since it is still not stable anyway.

• And don't forget the huge changes that OpenTX has in store on telemetry for the 2.1 release, which is also imminent.......

• You have any idea when 2.1 will be released? It has been pending for like 2 months now :P

• Guys, sometime I am getting annoyingly repeated messages - either flight mode  or alerts (pre-arm or battery) repeated over and over again (Taranis voice announcements).

Did anyone experience the same - is there a ready solution to avoid it or just have to learn to live with it?

• Is this using 3.3rc?

This reply was deleted.

Activity