Replies

• Hi Wolke,

I modify your script to play voice of telemetry. I use the Switch D to enable/disable the voice.

I come from Taiwan, so some voices are Chinese, please ignore it:D

thank you for your script. Looking forward your new version for OpenTX 2.1

• hi,

opentx 2.1 is released. this mean i will start to porting my github fork. i will create an new branch called s-c-l-v-r-t-opentx2.1. here all changes for 2.1 will made. old branch s-c-l-v-r-t is for 2.0.xx Radios only!

personally i will wait 3-4 weeks before i install 2.1 on my taranis because the high amount of bugs which is normal in an first major release.  hoping for an first bugfix release in the next weeks.

if i am to be in luck, i get an second taranis in the next days for my kamera gimbal. for the gimbal only there is no problem for me to install opentx2.1. in this case i can start porting maybe in some days.

it is really hard to buy an taranis in germany. the item is currently sold out at all dealers:(.

/g

wolke

• hi sir Wolke,

can you also make one for teensy 2.0? I currently use your firmware on teensy 2.0 and it works well with Arducopter 3.3 rc8. thanks again pal! :)

• This reply was deleted.
      • Clooney,  do you have any documentation associated with your led control? Id be keen to know more. Cleanflight had awesome led control, then I moved to APM so lost all that. Would be great to use addressable leds to show telemetry info like armed state etc. 

• Hi Clooney!

Can you add a link to the branch you are using, sounds interesting...

//Affe

• hi,

which mavlink library revision did you use?

/g

wolke

• Great!  This is long overdue and was on my todo list to try and tackle.  Thanks :)

• Hi Wolke,

I made some orders with this dealer:

http://www.microtechnics.eu/liste.php?categorie=FrSky&souscat=4...

It sends only on fridays to germany (drives the parcels per car to germany) but maybe its an option for you.

I got always very good service from him.

Cheers

Gregor

• OK nearlly there with this. How do I get the Tarranis to play sounds for the actual flights modes and status its in. I currently have custom functions enabled.

thanks

• You need the sound files you should have downloaded with the scripts on your sd card of the Taranis. I have custom functions also set to read out the flight mode as I select it on my 6pos switch, plus once the Pixhawk has switched to a flight mode the Wolke script will play the sound to validate that the mode us now active.
This reply was deleted.

Activity