Replies

• Kevin,

1413 MOD 16 = 5

MOD gives the remainder of 1413 / 16.

In your calculation 1413/16 = 88 with a remainder or .31.

88 * 16 = 1408  and 1413 - 1408 = 5

HTH

• Hi,

I was testing Auto Mission yesterday and noticed that I kept hearing "Failed" called. Took me by surprise the first time but actually the mission was OK. It only happens in Auto Mode.

Watching the MavLink messages in Mission Planner it could be calling Failed each time a waypoint message was displayed, but sometimes also called when no message had appeared. I can say that the mission was a simple figure of 8, the "Failed" was called at the same places around the mission.

Has anyone detected this before?  Any advice?

I don't want to investigate further if its a known issue.

Thanks

Kev

• Not tested this in Auto missions yet, but a couple of questions if you will:

What Arducopter version are you running? What OpenTx version?

If you are using the latest revisions (I.e. OpenTx 2.1.7 and Arducopter 3.3), then be sure you are using the 2.1 version of this code with the coptr217 lua script, plus make sure you have all the 3.3 voice files installed. This includes additional voice files provided by OpenTx, as they changed since OpenTx 2.0.

• Thanks for replying Paul.

I'll grab some version numbers when I get home later, I'm not exactly using the latest but I am running 2.1.x, probably 2.1.6 but I'll check for sure. Once I've captured the version numbers I'll update everything, I know I'm still on APM Copter 3.2.1 so 3.3 would not go a miss and I'm getting update messages on companion.

Kev

• OK, this is what I have when I found the issue, I'm going to update to the latest version of everything now including the APM:Copter version.

Companion 2.1.6

Taranis BootLoader 2.1.5

Taranis Firmware 2.1.5 EU Version (I think because I don't know how to check but this is what I have stored in my downloads folder).

Clooney LUA Script (there is no version in the file), but its the 2.1 version for sure I'm juts not sure when I downloaded it.

Pixhawk runing APM Copter v3.2.1

MavLink_FrSkySPort_1.3 on the teensy

Kev

• Hello everyone

i am using ac 3.2.1 with x8r+ teency 3.1+pixhawk and i wonder how can i see RSSI value on my minim osd ?

currently shows 0 value

• I have been trying to figure out the same thing for ages, and have asked the devs of the minim-osd extra code to add a new piece of telemetry for this to work, but have had no responses. If you feed the RSSI (PWM) output from the X8R into the SB port of the Pixhawk, and configure the parameter RSSI_TYPE = 2, then you will get the RSSI in the HUD of Mission Planner by choosing and displaying the value rxrssi. But I have found no ways to get this RSSI value to display in Minim OSD (or any other OSD). I believe it would need a code change in MinimOSD to get this as one of the overlay options for the OSD.

One way to get it working indirectly, is to configure Ch8 in the mixer of the Taranis to have a source of RSSI. This will broadcast the RSSI out on Channel 8 and in MinimOSD you can choose the Ch8 RSSI option. Its indirect though as the Rx is sending that value down to the Taranis, and the Taranis is sending it back on Ch8 - so not very efficient, but works.

• Hi! I just upgraded my Pixhawk to latest stable Apm copter 3.3.3. Also my Taranis running 2.1.7 Telem1.lua with modified Prec1 and Prec2 values I got from here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12131631/forum-links%28do%20not...
    Everything seems to working fine (had to rename in Taranis sensors Temp1 and 2 to T1 and T2. Remove offset for Hdop and manually add sensors as described in Clooney82 wiki)
    But i cannot figure out Altitude max not showing. In the script around line 330 is to read and write value of "AltM". From where the script gets it? Do i need to add new sensor and how to calculate to get max reached altitude value? Not just baro reading.
    • AltM is a calculated telemetry value that you need to configure on the Taranis model telemetry screen. Look in the Wiki under the heading "Nice to have values" here: https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort/wiki/1.2.1-Telemetr...

My fixes for the lua code for that copter217.lua has now been merged into Master on the Clooney82 project, not sure if there are improvents in the Master version now compared to that original copy I loaded in dropbox, but probably worth getting the official version from here: https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort/tree/s-c-l-v-rc-ope...

Cheers, Paul (athertop on github)

• Ok, thanks! I did that AltM in Taranis as described. But the value is not "maxing", it is still moving as baro reading. So i was confused that taranis calculated max not showing maximum value of any sensor, but still floating as real reading
This reply was deleted.

Activity