Replies

• Great contribution !

Hector, great job and much appreciated!  I've also got prominis sitting around.

It would be interesting to hear the the sounds on arm and disarm.  Please add it as a branch.

Also, I'm having a hard time understanding the wiring connections.  Could you clarify the connections to the APM and to the S.Port?

Thanks!

Mark

• Promini.jpg

Uploading Tone version now

• ENQUIRY CONFIGURATION:

1.  PIXHAWK

2.  ARDUINO MINI PRO

3.  X8R & TARANIS

ENQUIRY SOFTWARE: 

1.  ? PIN 9 SUPPORTED IN MavLink_FrSkySPort_1.3.zip ?  

ENQUIRY HARDWARE:

1.  ? SUCCESS WITH PIXHAWK OR ONLY APM ?

A.  SUCCESS FOUND YOUR ARDUINO CONFIGURATION & MY GOAL IS MINI PRO WITH MavLink_FrSkySPort_1.3.zip

B.  REQUEST ANY REFFERAL OR INSTRUCTIONS WITH MINI PRO CONFIGURATION. 

THANK YOU & HAVE A NICE DAY.

GARRETT MIN

• ENQUIRY SOFTWARE:

1.  ? FAILED TEENSY LOADER WITH MINIPRO. 

1A.  AFTER VERIFY/COMPILE EDITOR SAYS: 

OPENING TEENSY LOADER

TEENSY REBOOT

PRESS RESET BUTTON ON TEENSY TO UPLOAD SKETCH

AUTO REBOOT IF TEENSY RUNNING PREVIOUS SKETCH

1B:  ?HOW TO SUCCESS TEENSY LOADER WITH A ARDUINO MINI PRO? 

• Sure can mate , have to head out for a family lunch so will post some more detailed pictures ect later tonight but the basics are Tx from your apms telemetry cable goes to RX or digital pin 0 on the promini with a common ground then pin 9 is the S.Port data line , Vin "5 volts" & a common ground is also on the S.Port connector.

i'll be sure to make this a lot clearer tonight and ill add that branch up aswell :)

• Hi Hector,I read all you've posted about "teensy 3.1" and I intend to make the same.I want to get telemetry to my taranis via the pixhawk.I have two questions:I heard that to make it work,you have to modify pixhawk firmware.is this right?

2.does this work with ezuhf receiver?? tkanks.greeting from France

• Just finished porting this for use with the software serial lib, so we can use it with prominis / anything without a extra serial ports or any arduino as there hardware ports don't support inverting . i did it this way as i didn't have a Teensy3.1 lying around and by the time i ordered one i knew i could get it working on a arduino.

i could wrap it up so it checked what hardware it was running on and use software serial if its on a atmel chip or hardware if its a teensy and you could merge it if you liked , also added gps hdop /100 to get the real numbers.

will upload soon just doing final checks but all looks good so far :)

• Can anyone give me any insight as to what I am doing wrong here?

Arduino: 1.0.5-r2 (Windows 7), Board: "Teensy 3.1"
    MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino: In function 'void setup()':
    MavLink_FrSkySPort:121: error: 'FrSkySPort_Init' was not declared in this scope
    MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino: In function 'void loop()':
    MavLink_FrSkySPort:170: error: 'FrSkySPort_Process' was not declared in this scope

• I figured it out. For some reason 7zip was creating a separate folder in the file for FrSkySPort and putting theFrSkySPort.ino in there. It still does that every time I extract the files. weird. I found an older version that extracted correctly here

http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-get-apm-pixhawk-telemetr...

then I noticed the difference in the files and just moved it where it should be.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 27
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 27
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @f1tenth: Sliding (autonomously) into the weekend like ... 🤖😎 #f1tenth #robots #AutonomousVehicles @OpenRoboticsOrg @NVIDIAEmbedded @Aut…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: One of the problems with autonomous car racing is that watching software drive is not a very exciting spectator sport. To help…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @SmallpixelCar: Replaced AGX Xavier with @NVIDIAEmbedded Jetson Xavier NX. Now both cars look fast and clean https://t.co/jlcoY2EjZf
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: Yesterday we had a record number of competitors (36) in our monthly @DIYRobocars virtual autonomous car race. We kept it going…
Apr 25
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Apr 16
DIY Drones via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: After more than a year of only virtual races, @DIYRobocars returns to the newly renovated @circuitlaunch on May 22 for the resu…
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DAVGtech: And now available with LiDAR 🔥 https://twitter.com/Heavy02011/status/1381137016381964293
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @Heavy02011: #VirtualRaceLeague: @DIYRobocars Race #9 - #ParkingLotNerds #thunderhillracetrack, CA Join us for the next race April 24th,…
Apr 11
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @DWalmroth: Weather's finally cooperating, looking forward to racing 1:10 scale autonomous cars outdoors again! @diyrobocars, @NVIDIAEm…
Apr 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @AIDRI_: I finally succeeded in optimizing the trajectory and speed of a car on a #racetrack. Next step: implement a 2d controller and…
Apr 7
DIY Robocars via Twitter
@jetdillo @circuitlaunch Actually the second *in person* event in a year. We do virtual races every month
Apr 2
DIY Robocars via Twitter
Update: we're moving it back one day to Sunday (the 4th) at 11:00am instead
Apr 2
DIY Robocars via Twitter
@GrantEMoe @circuitlaunch Update: we're doing it on Sunday (4th) at 11:00am instead
Apr 2
DIY Robocars via Twitter
RT @chr1sa: Maybe we should have a mini @DIYRobocars race in our lower school's playground https://t.co/xLFeua1R6X
Mar 29
More…