Replies

• Hi Luis

i am using APM 2.6  firmware  is the latest uploaded in mission planer

mision planer reports pitch/ roll ok.

I am sure that the problem is in the teensy sketch because if i substitute fixed values in the sketch  for pitch /roll then  the display is correct on taranis but static

as I said the condition for switch case  MAVLINK_MSG_ID_ATTITUDE:     //30

is never true  so values are not updated

Tim

• You'll have to check the complete Mavlink stream to see what comes on 

• hi,

thx for information. i do not like global vars on (for me)unknown systems. my first idea also was creating a modelscript which can adjust some global vars. but i do not like this way.

the 4 seconds delay between messages are only if voltage reach the warn level <3.5 volt on lowest cell. else it only say cell voltage infos if the cell drop next 0.1volt. this happens in dependent of your lipo capacity ever 40 - 120 seconds. i often fly in setups with external camera operator and director. so mostly two or three persons are communicate in a movie scene. if voltage drops to a critical level i need unmistakeable infos. also other people on set become attention that the scene must interrupted.

if the cell drops, because high current activity like full throttle or full speed you also get info warn and critical messages. but they recover if you come back to normal flight.

/g

wolke

• In the case you'll need an unmistakable critical alarm then let me suggest to use Not a voice prompting but an alarm horn type of sound. It's different enough from the voice messages and raises the attention to the surrounding people.

• hi,

i move the cell-min info functionality into a model script. now user can configure several parameter.

also it is possible to configure a alarm horn if critical voltage is reached.

configureable is
            • critical alarm level in mV. default 3400V
            • use Horn 0 - 3. 0 is no horn and 1-3 different horn samples. default 0
            • warn level in mV. default 3500mV
            • repeattime in seconds for warn level and critical alarm. default is 4seconds
            • info cel-min drop voltage in mV. this repeat info cell-min voltage each time cell drop this value. default 100mV

hopefully that this is also usefully for other "battery is empty paranoid people" like me:)

/g

wolke

• Hi. 

I think the apm_status_message comes from the base branch (found here: https://github.com/chsw/MavLink_FrSkySPort)

//Christian

chsw/MavLink_FrSkySPort
      Contribute to chsw/MavLink_FrSkySPort development by creating an account on GitHub.
  • My Teensy 3.1 arrived today and I have just downloaded the lvale/MavLink_FrSkySPort zip containing the "libraries,  Lua_Telemetry and MavLink_FrSkySPort folders". I know that the Lua_Telemetry is for the SD card in the Taranis but is there a dummies guide on what I need to do with the contents of the other folders?

lvale - Overview
    lvale has 18 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
    • With the exception you mention for the telemetry script dir, the other dirs have been discussed at the beginning of this thread. They contain the source code and libraries needed to compile the Teensy app.

The directories inside the DisplayAPMPosition directory are the directories that a standard microSD card prepared for the Taranis has, and are there just as a convenience, see the readme files in those dirs.

3702529272?profile=original

• Hi All

I want to use a voltage sensor which uses S Port.

Teensy Solution also requires S Port.

There is only one S Port on X8R.

So, question is, a) is it possible to have 2 S Port using some kind of adapter? or b) Is it possible for teensy to use another port? or c) any other suggestions to use both?

This reply was deleted.

Activity