Replies

• Thanks for the link, but I think I cannot buy it from my place.. I was only able to get a 2.0 teensy. Hope it works
    • I guess you are right :) but can a Teensy 2.0 work too? I was not able to avail a teensy 3.1...
    • SR2 paremeters to be set on Pixhawk ( see 1-2 pages earlier)
      Hope it helps
      • Still no data received... the Pro Mini does not blink either...

• kick the pro mini and use an teensy3.1. :). there are many pros for this.

1. tx&rx connection possible to pixhawk telemetrie port
          2. in this case no level-converter needed (pixhawk), because teensy 3.1 also work with 3.3V
          3. more serial connection at all
          4. if needed, up to 13bit adac precision on analog inputs
          5. more(all) severity message definitions possible because bigger memory
          6. more precise math operations for example in math.abs function used here for example in gps lat and long conversation
          7. and so on

/g

wolke

• hi guys, i need help to obtain gps data from the APM telemetry port. i tried using the code/program for arduino, the gps fix type keeps showing me the value of 1 instead of 3. i have used these codes as well but it did not work.

mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_EXTENDED_STATUS, MSG_RATE, START);
    len = mavlink_msg_to_send_buffer(buf, &msg);
    _MavLinkSerial.write(buf,len);
    delay(10);
    mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_EXTRA2, MSG_RATE, START);
    delay(10);
    mavlink_msg_request_data_stream_pack(0xFF,0xBE,&msg,1,1,MAV_DATA_STREAM_RAW_SENSORS, MSG_RATE, START);

• Hi guys!

Arduino pro mini arrived earlier than the teensy which I ordered.. Can somebody guide me? This is a 5V/16Mhz variant.

Hope you can guide me on setting this up with the x8r and pixhawk.
  • can i use and 3dr telemetry and frsky telemetry at the same board ??..

• Not sure if I understand the question... You can piggyback the tensy with a frysky sensor - just make sure you use the appropriate firmware. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity