Replies

• I find I can not compile this version. I admit i'm no expert here. But i open the MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino file and click verify I get this error:

FrSkySPortTelemetry:116: error: token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions
        #if defined USE_SINGLE_CELL_MONITOR || defined USE_FLVSS_FAKE_SENSOR_DATA
        ^
        exit status 1
        token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions

Clearly, this will be me missing something but if anyone can point me in the correct direction it would be appreciated

• This must have been a bad char in the code, I retyped the line and it verified now. I still have an error

C:\Users\Kevin\Documents\GitHub\MavLink_FrSkySPort\MavLink_FrSkySPort\FrSkySPortTelemetry.ino:44:30: fatal error: FrSkySportSensor.h: No such file or directory
          #include "FrSkySportSensor.h"
          ^
          compilation terminated.
          exit status 1
          Error compiling.

But i should be able to research this

• Kevin,

Looks like you're missing some of the Library files. On my Mac I downloaded and placed the FrSkySportTelemetry library folder under /MyUser/Documents/Arduino/Libraries/ like this:

3702854407?profile=original

All the required library folders should be placed under here for the compile to work (not sure where the equivalent folder would be in Windows sorry).

See Step 4 in here: https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort/wiki/1.-Setup

Good luck, Paul 

Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort
            This MavLink_FrSkySPort repository is discontinued! The development is moved to athertop/MavLink_FrSkySPort. Please do not use this repo, and follow…
            • Hi Paul,

Thanks for you answer, it inspired me :)

So, my solution in case anyone else is search was to do the following (please note that I have github for windows installed so all the files from this project are cloned from github on my PC in my github folder).

I opened Arduino software v1.6.6 and using the menus selected Sketch - Include Library - Add .Zip Library, and added all 3 libraries that I can find in my GitHub folder, MavLink_FrSkySPort\libraries so for me this was:

C:\Users\Kevin\Documents\GitHub\MavLink_FrSkySPort\libraries  

After doing this the sketch compiles correctly and flashes to the Teensy.

Now to test it :)

Kev

• This reply was deleted.
                • I'm getting the same error

Arduino: 1.6.6 (Windows 7), TD: 1.26, Board: "Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz optimized (overclock), US English"

Build options changed, rebuilding all
                  FrSkySPortTelemetry:116: error: token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions
                  #if defined USE_SINGLE_CELL_MONITOR || defined USE_FLVSS_FAKE_SENSOR_DATA
                  ^
                  exit status 1
                  token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions

This report would have more information with
                  "Show verbose output during compilation"
                  enabled in File > Preferences.

I deleted all the files in the library folder and added them back using the zip method but still it is not working. 

• Thanks Kevin! It's now working! Many hours of frustration and such a simple fix. Thanks!

• I had the same problem.

The solution is to retype the line, that "A" is a special character accidentally in the line that you can nit see but need to remove.

You need to find line 116 in the FrSkySPortTelemetry tab.

Basically, delete and retype the bit     || def  , it will then compile.

Kev

• and its working :)

Thanks

Kev

• Would I be able to put the mavlink data into one of these Teensy's and then have the output go to a fld-02?

• Hi Rolf

I have successfully used your teensy code on my pixhawk  Thanks for the work.

I would like to up grade the current sensor from the 90 apm power module  (mavlink) to a non mavlink current sensor frsky 150A smart port (inductive loop type)

I assume that i must rem out the sensor id  for virtual mavlink sensor ??  so that there is no conflict

after having looked at the code and  I am unsure how to disable  mavlink current id

Any pointers gratefully received   Thanks

Tim

This reply was deleted.

Activity