ArduCopter 2.7.1 will become available on Mission Planner and in the downloads area shortly. This release contains a few important bug fixes as well as the first implementation of the MPU6000 sensor-fusion code.
Detailed changes are in the commit log. Here's a summary:
- Preliminary support for MPU6000 on board sensor-fusion (DMP)
- AP_Limits: Experimental "bounce" mode, for smaller spaces (LIM_RECMODE)
- Bug fix for yaw error buildup on takeoff
- Fix in Auto mode for failsafe handling
- Fixes to 3-axis camera gimbal code