Arducopter HELP!

Ok, I just got my arducopter stuff in the mail today. SUPER excited. Built everything, following the online wiki instructions to the letter.

Finished it about an hour ago!

First thing I did:

1. Plugged in the battery - the APM did NOT turn on. No smoking, or anything :-)
2. Ignored that for now, and plugged the arduino in my computer. Uploaded firmware, and tested the radio. NO SIGNAL. Again, double checked all the wiki instructions...no problems. I'm using a 6 channel Eflight blade CP-pro 2 tx/rx. 

Everything else seems to work fine! The gps, magnetometer, and xbee!

Any ideas what might cause these 2 problems? I'm eager to get this thing flying.

Thanks!
Elijah

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The second problem is related to ver 1.4 board that dose not supply 5V to the RC receiver from the main rail you should connect the 5V to the receiver directly form the ESC or from the Pitot 5V output on the OIL-PAN board.
  • Check to see if the red and blk wires from the PDB have power.  I have a retro kinda quad, my blog might help You.

Quad build fast track

• Pluged the arduino into computer? Do you mean the ardupilot mega with the APM pluged into the top of it? If yes, did you load the firmware with the APM mission planner? If so did the lights blink while it was uploading the code?

Neil

This reply was deleted.

Activity