Good day guys !!  

I feel the need to obtain the information from my PixHawk in my Graupner MZ-24 screen. I found
some threads talking about a change in arducopter firmware to run the telemetry, not good at messing original controller firmware.

Then I found an "adapter" that staff of the AutoQuad made to convert the MavLink in Hott telemetry.

I come here to share a few changes I made in the project Mav2Rott downloaded here: http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?did=31.
This is an adaptation to send the telemetry PixHawk for Graupner Hott Protocol.

Is correct with some features:

Battery Voltage;
Altitude for barometer;
Satellite count Speed;
Flight Modes Current drawn by the motor;
Direction of the Head;

I am not able to make it work:

Correct display Latitude and Longitude;
Distance of Home;
Direction of Home;

If anyone can help thank you very much.
The project is attached to the topic. The connections are equal to the jd-ioboard. I am using an Arduino Pro Mini.

Mav2HoTT_NoLeds.zip

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Friend , I was dedicated to improve my Drone flight time just leaving it to the background , I was very interested in your code will test and see how it behaves .
    • Here are HEX files.

This code was tested on funduino pro mini controller with Graupner GR-12, GR16 and GR-20 receivers.

RCs used in tested were Graupner MX-16 and MX-20.

I'll appreciate feedback from owners of MC an MZ series RCs as I'm not able to test this confuguration.

MAVLink2HoTT_v1.0a_Atmega328-16MHz_pin2.hex

MAVLink2HoTT_v1.0a_Atmega328-16MHz_pin5.hex

• Thanks for sharing!

I will try it as soon as my new AUAV-X2 arrives (small pixhawk comp. controller board).

• Good morning guys

I'm sending firmware update to make the conversion MavLink ( Arducopter ) for Telemetry Hott .

It's working for now :

Altitude ( Baro )
    Speed ​​( GPS)
    Latitude
    Longitude
    Battery Voltage
    Battery current drain
    Distance to Home
    Bearing to Home
    Satellite count 
    Flight Modes
    Direction of the Head; 

Mav2HoTT_NoLeds.zip

• when i try compile i have an error viA arduino ide

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/BetterStream.h:16:0,
                       from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/FastSerial.h:56,
                       from Mav2HoTT_NoLeds.ino:80:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h: In function 'int strcasecmp_P(const char*, const prog_char_t*)':
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:108:38: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
           return strcasecmp_P(str1, (const prog_char *)pstr);
                                            ^
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:108:38: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:108:32: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
           return strcasecmp_P(str1, (const prog_char *)pstr);
                                      ^
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:108:32: error: expected ')' before 'const'
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h: In function 'int strcmp_P(const char*, const prog_char_t*)':
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:113:34: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
           return strcmp_P(str1, (const prog_char *)pstr);
                                        ^
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:113:34: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:113:28: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
           return strcmp_P(str1, (const prog_char *)pstr);
                                  ^
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:113:28: error: expected ')' before 'const'
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h: In function 'size_t strlen_P(const prog_char_t*)':
      Redirecting
This reply was deleted.

Activity