Attopilot 180A

Hi,

I get a voltage reading that makes sense, but even a fully charged battery only shows at 23%, also a flat battery shows at 23% when I first connect xbee.

It doesn't make a difference if I plug in a 3s 3000mah battery or a 4s 6000mah battery.  Same results.

Assistance would be appriciated.  I saw someone else post the same problem under the 2.6 Released topic but has had no replies.

Thanks in advance.

Solo.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Confirmed still apm planner .96 still getting 0%

• I get a similar issue.  I definitely have current sensing working in the hardware (the AttoPilot current output pin varies in voltage as the current varies), but my current and load metrics always show as 0 in the Planner.

I'm using 1.1.96 with ArduCopter 2.6 and mavlink 1.0.

The TLOG output always shows current_battery at 0.

• I think this issue is still unresolved. I have used .94 and .95. Now I just get a 0% reading no matter what. Any one else having issues like this?

• This might explain it: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/issues/detail?id=430

• when you change to 2.6 are you changing to the MP for mavlink 1.0? there is a different exe file in the folder for mav 1.0

• Because the numbers in terminal make sense with regards to the battery, I am starting to think that the fault lies with the way that APM Planner is calculating the percentage.

• have you set the voltages in the planner? sometimes it takes a few goes hitting enter and clicking in other boxes to get the voltages saved.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…