Cesna Pixhawk Crashed in FBWA . Autopilot wrong???

Hello everyone.

Today I tried to fly a small Cessna 182 with pixhawk and everything seemed fine until I activated the FBWA mode. I started flying manually and take off  with difficulty because it is a little heavy, but when I thought   was stabilized I activated FWBA  and the aircraft went crashing to the ground. Reviewing the log I see that the commands I was sending to pixhawk were completely contrary to what I was doing with my radio.

I'm right ?? below the flight logs to see if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

2014-09-04 12-04-44.bin

2014-09-04 12-04-44.kmz

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Andre:

Here is a link to a video, so please you check and let me know if this time is correct

Thanks in advance.

Dropbox - Error
              Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
              • Dear Andre:

Here is a link to a video with the behavior of the elevons. Could you please clarify if it is appropriate, taking into account the limited one of the elevons in response to the Pixhawk roll movement.

I do not wanna crash again.

Thanks in advance

Dropbox - Error
                Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
                • yes, that's correct.

now, the second step: set up RC pitch/roll reversing to work correctly in manual mode.

• No that's wrong, you've changed the pitch (elevator) and should have changed roll (aileron).

When you tilt the pixhawk up the elevons should both go down.

When you tilt the pixhawk down the elevons should both come up

When you roll the pixhawk to the right the right elevon should go down

When you roll the pixhawk to the left the right elevon should come up

• Thank you MarkM

This is how stayed. Video

Please let me know if the problem is now solved.

Dropbox - Error
                  • The elevons are both responding in the right directions so should now fly ok in fbwa. You will almost certainly need to do the autotune on it though as I found my Cessna was very sl8w to respond before I did the autotune.

I dont know how elevons are supposed to travel so is it normal for one elevator to have more travel than the other? Or do you need to look at your mixing a little more?

I know on my plane the ailerons both travel the same distance (in opposite directions) when I bank left and right.

• When I checked the plane FBWA, if the nose down the ailerons moved reverse to rise again. the same for lateral movements.

I filmed a video with it.

Here is the log.

2014-09-23 12-42-26.rar

• "moved reverse"  ?  - are you trying to say it's working correctly or wrong, if wrong (which I am pretty sure of)  then you need to do what I wrote in "2:"  two weeks ago or so. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity