I need your help please, I'm afraid my Pixhawk is dying (which would be a shame since it's not even 1 year old). It's doing this:
- I powered my Pixhawk for a flight today and couldn't start it. The main LED (I/O) is not blinking at all any more.
- I tried to reboot several times with no luck.
- I tried to connect to APM planner via 3DR radio and the buzzer was making a very strange sound (see/hear video)
- I tried to connect via USB to reinstall arducopter but it could'nt connect to APM Planner anymore. I got an error message: "pixhawk error opening port no such file or directory"
- I tried the reset buttons on the side of the Pixhawk - nothing
- I reformatted the SD card - nothing
WIthout the 3DR radio plugged, all I can hear is the ESCs beeping.
With the 3DR radio plugged, the buzzer is screaming.
Everything was working perfectly last night when I reconfigured the RC and loaded the auto mission.
I didn't change anything, nothing happened.
Please can anyone help me understand what is going on?