Replies

• In the states? Use "Swiss Post" for HobbyKing orders shipping from their China warehouse. Shipping is quite reasonable and I usually get my parts in 6 days (!) Use their US warehouse for as many parts as you can, and use USPS priority.

• terrible service..high shipping costs..is the reasons to stop buy from CLONEKING ..

• Cost for shipping is reasonable.  However, if you pay the cheapest cost you may be waiting a LONG TIME.

Yesterday I received my order I placed in early MARCH.  Yes March.  The order was lost as they shipped it through Malaysia post and I think it sitting at the bottom of the ocean if you know what I mean.  So I opened a request for HobbyKing to investigate the missing order.  This took another 30-40 days to resolved.  They decided the order indeed was lost and requested if I wanted to reorder or cancel order, or order something else.  I mentioned I would be happy to get my original order reshipped but not via Malaysia post.  So what did they do???  Reshipped via Malaysia post.  This was back in June. Yesterday I received the package severely abused but everything inside was intact.  

Moral of the story...  You get what you pay for! Spend the money to ship by a better means than the cheapest and you should be happy with the delivery/time.  I will say this, I have considered NOT ordering anything from their Hong Kong site or I'm willing to pay more to ensure I get it well inside of 6 months.  

• http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/

• No response from seller for months, no shipping done at all. Was forced to return my money via paypal.

• Try Hobby Partz, located in California. Hobby King I stay away from. They tract your personal financial information right to the bank you use. If you open an account with Hobby King. You are going to go through hell trying to close your acct...

• Really, how is that possible ?

Given you pay HK by credit card or paypal, i really dont understand how you have an account with them. The first four digits of all credit cards is the bank id, so your bank is hardly a secret. Your nonsense makes no sense.

• HobbyKings shipping rates are very reasonable. Nobody is going to give free shipping for a $5 or $10 product. If they are they simply raise the initial cost.

• cool

This reply was deleted.

Activity