Just had a good flight!

So I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum earlier.  Anyways, I thought I would share that I had some very good flights today.  No crashes, quad was stable and handled very well.  I am getting the hang of flying now and feel pretty comfortable.  

I know this forum can be filled with people only posting about problems so I thought I would share some good news! I'm very excited to fly my quad more now!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And away from power lines!  I almost flew too high right into one!
  • Great to hear Brandon

I must admit, my flights are variable at this stage and am not quite sure why - occassional crash.

I try to keep up with the latest versions of software but have not quite got back to the stability I experienced when I was running NG.

Hey, this is half the fun - the quad is a developmental project after all.

May all your flights be good ones.

• Great to hear!

I been watching the boards a few weeks now and they are filled with problem after problem. I have some issues myself i am trying to work out, but even with these problems, my quad is a real pleasure to fly.

I am a traditional heli pilot coming to ArduCopter quads and i tell you what... i am loving it. I fly mostly in stabilize mode now as i work out the other flight modes but more times than not just letting go of the right stick has saved me, lets see you do that with a traditional heli:)

This reply was deleted.

Activity