Replies

• Guilherme: Thank you for noticing. If im undercutting myself with that price range let me know. Passing on most of my DIY things and wasn't sure what a fair price would be. What do you say they're worth

Guilherme Salazar said:

That is cheap!! and very nice boards. I plan to build a fixed wing to do mapping with this board. https://www.d2you.com.br/ drone

• Jerald: These are all original parts. I do not know of the current firmware on them just that they have been only slightly used - no problems. Since these are genuine you should not need any upgrading,

Jerald Thompson said:

I take it they are genuine OEM parts and not clones?  
    I assume you have used them, so was wondering if there are any problems I should know about.  Do you know what firmware they have on them?  And do you know if there are any needed upgrades out there that I should look into?
    I am looking at buying only one of the two - I need to replace an APM unit on a hex.  I've had three of those APMs on this copter and not one of them worked properly ($#%&@ clones!) - so I'm fed up with that system.
  • That is cheap!! and very nice boards. I plan to build a fixed wing to do mapping with this board. https://www.d2you.com.br/ drone

D2YOU fotos com drone e filmagens com drone
    Empresa de foto com drone, filmagem com drone e aluguel de drone, locação drone. São Paulo
  • I take it they are genuine OEM parts and not clones?  
    I assume you have used them, so was wondering if there are any problems I should know about.  Do you know what firmware they have on them?  And do you know if there are any needed upgrades out there that I should look into?
    I am looking at buying only one of the two - I need to replace an APM unit on a hex.  I've had three of those APMs on this copter and not one of them worked properly ($#%&@ clones!) - so I'm fed up with that system.
  • Yes! They are both still available.

Jerald Thompson said:

Are these still available?

• Are these still available?

• I'm not sure an original is so much more expensive then a brand new one..

I understand 3DR doesn't produce them anymore but there are other people still making them to official specs.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…