I had built a new tarot 650 with a genuine pixhawk and today i went out to test waypoints. This is my second pixhawk rig and I have 3 other apm birds all of which hit they're wayponts on the money with no issues. I had tuned this thing very well. I set a simple mission, armed it and it and flipped it into auto. It shot up 4 feet and headed to waypoint 1. It started to yaw right ( I dont know why) and i corrected it. It then decided to go into a hard roll a few seconds later and i flipped it out of auto to try to salvage it and it it kept rotating . The mission planner notified me I was in stabilized mode as my tarot met its early demise. Frames toast plus a few props. Everything else is probably fine.
Ive attached my data flash logs (I think the right ones) as well as a screen shot from droid planner. Any insight into what I may have done wrong or what went wrong would be helpful.