Pixhawk with BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC Gimbal

Hello,

Does any of you have experience to install a BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC gimbal to the Pixhawk, or have the technical knowledge to inform me if this is possible?

More information about the brushless gimbal controller can be found here: http://www.basecamelectronics.com/simplebgc/

I used this gimbal in combination with DJI Naza V2. I assume the Pixhawk can be used as well to control the gimbal (if DJI can do it, Pixhawk should definitely be capable). The gimbal controller board will take care of stabilizing the 2-axis tilt & roll. I only want to be able to control the camera pitch. Is this possible?

Thanks for suggestions.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

Plainly nobody has done that and perhaps you are not as airmazing as you think. No need to be quite so rude.

• Wow, you're a bit of a dick. Idiot
      • I'm sorry if I sounded rude. It was not my intention. TMHO I wasn't being offensive nor making insults. I was just curious if someone could give some suggestions. That's all.

• I don't see a single rude word or implication in your posts. Only rudeness appears to emanate from the "Admin". Nice. 

• 3701832313?profile=originalThis is the connection diagram provided with the Gimbal.

This reply was deleted.

Activity