Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Marcell,

I'll try 3.4 version a little later.

I think clone and original flight controller can use wifi function without any limitation. Because flight controller use standart serial port for communication.
    Small joke: You are using original Chinese ESP8266 board or European clone...

• Hi Denis,

As far as i know, wifi support is not done in 3.3.4., but in 3.4. Please try 3.4 beta.

If you have a clone, probably wont work. At least it does not work for me, still investigating, not expecting a fix for that.

Denis said:

@ DR WHO

My tests for wifi connection with ESP8266 module:

Ok - PixRacer(PX4) + QGC 2.9.7.b
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + QGC 2.9.7.b
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + MP1.3.38 UDP mode with port 14550
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + MP1.3.38 UDPCI mode with IP 192.168.4.1 and port 14550

I haven't tried new MP1.3.39

• Pixracer WiFi with mission planner

http://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/pixracer-wifi-with-mission-planner/9464

• @ DR WHO

My tests for wifi connection with ESP8266 module:

Ok - PixRacer(PX4) + QGC 2.9.7.b
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + QGC 2.9.7.b
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + MP1.3.38 UDP mode with port 14550
    Сan't connect - PixRacer(AC3.3.4) + MP1.3.38 UDPCI mode with IP 192.168.4.1 and port 14550

I haven't tried new MP1.3.39

• Is the PixRacer from AUAV or a clone? 

DR WHO said:

trying that but no luck

• That must be unrelated to the PixRacer. Sort your connection issues on the computer Operating System.

3702267191?profile=original

DR WHO said:

trying that but no luck

• trying that but no luck

• Every 7 minutes and more :)

Yes. Just connect your Windows/Mac system WiFi to the PixRacer

3702266391?profile=original

• Any body connect with wifi with APM mission planer?

• ANY body get the wifi to connect to mission planner please help:? for pixracer

This reply was deleted.

Activity