Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty easy. Just watch this. It's how I learned. http://youtu.be/B-0YlqRn7UQ
      • Oh, my receiver is a PPM only, just one bind plug and one PPM plug, there is no throttle plug.

• Thanks David, well that sounds like an issue with pixracer then?

It would be nice to get All At Once working again.

Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know how to to manually calibrate them, I have only done this via all at once in the past.  Can you send a link on manual calibration.

• I haven't calibrated any other FC's since 3.3.0 was released, but back then, Pixhawk, HK clone, and AUAV-X2 all calibrated successfully all at once.  Pixracer on 3.3.3/3.3.4, no luck.

• I can not get the all at once calibration to work,

Unplug battery
    Throttle up
    Plug in battery
    Unplug batttery
    Plug in battery
    Wait for tone
    Press safety button

Waiting for my ESC to play music thru the motors and they never do, tried to throttle down and still my ESC wont play their tones that they are being calibrated.

• I never got mine to calibrate through the pixracer, either..  Had to do it manually.

• I got my PixRacer today, going to try to get it working with my sub 250 gram.
    First glance looks good, fits fantastic
    3691289804?profile=original

Pixracer, FPV/DVR 5.8G, 4 in 1 ESC bench testing

3691289664?profile=original

• Is that the 4-in-1 from RMRC?

• Yup, stacks very nice under the Pixracer

• Hi,

short question regarding tradHeli config. is it a parameter to set the motor channel output? or is it set to a new default output channel? because normal its on motor output 8, but pixracer have only 6 output pins, so its on 6?

many thx,

Alex

This reply was deleted.

Activity