RTL crash

Hi.

After flying my Y6 for a while i wanted to test RTL fail safe so I tuned of my transmitter. The drone flow over the landing site and then on 60 meters height turned of all engines and dropped from the sky. Now I'm trying to find out if its possible to by landing  gears from 3D-robotics. :) 

In the log it seems like the Pixhawk decided to change Dalt to zero suddenly. I also have an Err Failsafe_radio-1.

Anyone that has some idea what went wrong?

3691146583?profile=original

I also attach the log: 2014-08-24%2016-27-59.log

Thank You in advance

/Niklas

2014-08-24 16-27-59.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @ AndreK,

Yes, that is right, I didn't explain it correctly. It is *over* what it think is home and then plunges down to it.

You are correct that LAND goes to idle when it can no longer achieve the targeted descent rate value.  It assumes it is on the ground.

• too bad you did not log RCOUT, but this looks like a mystery to me, no signs of why it would do such a thing.

• I had the same problem a few days ago and cant find an answere  :(

Mine jumped into failsafe, after lost connection to groundstation, going to RTL and flown over my head into the trees.

I had a lot of luck and it flow height enough, because there was a lot of houses nearly my "homepoint".

This reply was deleted.

Activity