Tarot T810 and Pixhawk Help

I've finally got my T810 put together. Parts list below. I've tried a few flights and they seem to get worst. I tried to take off in stabilize and it just tips over, I can take off in alt hold but it takes a few seconds for it to take off... motors just spin low speed for a while then takes off. Once in the air, it keeps dropping in altitude and if I switch it to stabilize and doesn't seem like it wants to put out any power and just ends up crashing. I've broken a couple of landing gear parts and a couple of props which is no big deal but just don't know why it's performing so bad. I attached the logs from my last two attempts, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've gone through and done all the calibration several times.

Parts:

FC: Official Pixhawk

Frame: Tarot T810

Motors: Tarot 4114 320kv

ESCs: Hobbywing 40a XRotors

Props: 1555 Folding Props

Battery: Turnigy Multistar 10000mah 4S

GPS: Neo n8m

3691217320?profile=original

2015-06-17 21-22-55.log

2015-06-17 21-26-52.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got the issue resolved, I swapped out the battery with a 6S and now it flies great!

• This morning I tried flying again changing out the connector on my battery. In stabilize mode at max throttle it will barely hover, climbs a bit and falls back down as if I let off the throttle. Not sure what else to look at. I went through and did a complete reset on the FC, and calibrated the ESCs again and same thing.
    • You have checked the radio end points and sub-trims?  Also, you have calibrated the radio, again?  If MP shows the throttle ranging between about 1000 and 2000 us then the esc's are not responding to that input.  

• All my trims are set to the middle and I've calibrated the radio several times. MP shows my throttle range is between 982 and 2006. 

• OK.  What happens if you drive an esc directly from your receiver?

• I haven't tried that but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

???
This reply was deleted.

Activity