Where is the graph for sonar?

I searched the forums and wiki and can't find how to add the graph for sonar.  I assume when you load the log and choose the option to graph it there should be an option to choose sonar alt but i can't find any such graph option.  I feel like I must be missing something simple, could someone tell me what that is?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had telemetry connected for my flight and am also looking for the sonar graph to troubleshoot a loiter issue.

Based on what has been said, you can't graph sonar from a tlog file only from a log file downloaded from the APM correct?

• Yes, when you download the logs from the APM there will be 3 files created, a .log,  .KMZ, and a .GPX 

The .log is the one with the info for the graph function.

• All I have is tlog and rlog files no .log files.  Do you have to load the logs directly from the APM board?

• There are a couple of graph options but the one you want is in the Terminal tab.

Once you have downloaded your log use the "Log Browse" button at the top of the screen.

Scroll through the data until you find 'Sonar Alt' and click the 'Graph this Data' button.

This reply was deleted.

Activity