WOD mavlink ground station ;-)

3691264455?profile=original

Hi all.

im working on new gs software. I`m working on it becouse its connected with  project WOD,

but this part is not ready for public,so i will present it later :D

but please you can help me , if you will write me here or to email p.cz@seznam.cz FEATURES,what you missing in other gsc software ;-)

I`m writing it in lowest level what is possible ( C, some time ( becouse necesery ) use some c++ CODE :-)) software now running cca 400fps on intel 3000hd, and all is in one thread ! so speed will later go up.

GUI is under work, we work on it parallel, becouse rest of code show us gui skills what we need ;-)

for now its on windows platform, later will also linux ,android and iOS version ;-)

in few days we finish first version of GUI so i will put here more pictures, now just one from testing of basics element ( now we work on scroling,and realtime updating map ),gps,map,compas, and horizont already work.

.dont take this graphiic serious, is under construction how i said ;-)

Petr Zverina

PS: sorry for my english :D

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ?? synthetic vision ? can you explain little bit more ? :-)

im rejecting install every kind of devices to my eyes :D :D :D ( just joke ) :-)

• Using telemetry GPS position and heading to feed google earth satelite 3D terrain horizon mode.

To get like a flight sim display
          mode.to
          The domain name 'mode.to' is parked at Register.TO Domain Registrar
          • not so bad idea, but im afraid that 3d maps today are on not so big level.flying like this can be little danger, becouse rendered space can be lot of diferent from realy one ;-) but i will think about this ;-) thanks for idea ;-)

• Not to fly with.

Just for following an automatic flight with fixed wing.

Camera is needed to fly with.
              • ok, but why dont use realtime camera vision like now ? but i will check posibilities i promist ;-) i allready did check some apis for maps, but some of them look realy crazzy :D :D

for now i integrated open street maps, them api is friendly for C/C++ ;-) but im sure that later i will integrate more servers, so what i see for example BING have good 3d maps ;-)

but there is also problem with licence, so when i can check it after finish main stafs, like setup and mission planing screen ;-) thx for ideas;)

• Bandwidth.
                  Synthetic vision will work over standard satellite 2.4k baud but camera needs 5mhz analog.

Synthetic vision gives enough information to know if it over a town or near a mountain (controlled flight into terrain)
                  • look like good idea ;-) i will put it on list ;-)

• comeon guys, atleast tell me your opinion about our gui system ;-) every opinion helps make it better ;-)

• you did certainly start on a big task.

I cant say much about it as I use Linux only, but it looks like you started FPV-centric, there are tons of work when it comes to maps/config/logs/graphs to do..

Did you consider making a nice widget like that for APM Planner2 ? (it could look just like what you have, fill whole screen - but then you would not need to do the work twice to get all the other necessary features.

• i know that TONS of job left , we still working , all this we made in the fact in one week ( clear time ) ;-)

So i think all go front ;-)

We dont use some widgets , frameworks , etc ;-) we write it from begining in LOWEST level what we can ;-)

so 90% is clear C ;-) becouse we want this GUI realy fast on tablets with atom ;-)

just for info now on intel GFX cart app have 120fps ;-) so not bad ;-) and all is in one thread, like debug file output etc ;-) so we have lot of space for make it faster ;-)

for now we have done "

MAP - openstreetmap fullworking , with zoom, and automatic download tilles ;-)

HUD screen, all elements of hud are live and working well , includet buttons and active elements ;-)

Drone com - Mavlink is full integrated and all work ok ;-)

VIDEO CAP - full working video cap to bacground

now we working on setup screen ;-) when we will have some screens i will put them here ;-)

today i was fight with vector(structure) array :D for params ;-) but now work well ;-)

Thank you for your opinion,its realy help, so keep in touch and feel free write every your idea here ;-)

ps: GUI is make universal, so ofcourse will also usable with out background video ;-)

This reply was deleted.

Activity