Hello! I am having a problem where my aircraft will reduce throttle to zero when I switch on Auto or Loiter Mode.
Here are a few things to note:
- It works fine in Manual Mode
- It works fine in Stabilize Mode
- It works fine when I switch into Auto/Loiter on the ground (It will power up)
I have an airspeed sensor, so did the following:
- Verified cruise speed is set higher than airspeed sensor value when I kicked on Auto
- Set cruise speed higher anyway
- Tried disabling the airspeed sesnor
I was thinking it might be altitude related so tried the following
- Increased loiter altitude to 1000M, tried to same with absolute altitude mode. It did seem to not want to descend as before and was nearing stall so I took over. But still no throttle.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I searched the forum and saw some similar issues but it did not appear any of the solutions worked.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
EDIT: I think I found a relevant log file, and have attached it.
Well, i figured it out. the throttle channel was revsered. lol... i had assumed this was not the issue since it powered up on the ground... but... alas it was. now i have an altitude problem, but thats a problem for another day!
I had the same problem during my setup in my ground tests but in flight such thing did not happen. (I almost took a risk). at that time I thought it is matter of speed. now it seems it is not! now it is more risky. I had arduplane 2.72!
I appreciate any kind of explanation!