I've been mapping an area and have used the same flight plan on my last three missions. This past weekend, I changed the plan to cover a larger area, as I felt very comfortable with the Arduplane v3.0.3.
1. I created a mission and wrote the file to the APM and read it back to Mission Planner.
2. Put it into Auto Takeoff and put it in the air.
3. [This is the point I noticed something wrong] As soon as it hit its Altitude, it said heading to waypoint 4, did a complete 360 and headed north (which was in the opposite direction of waypoint 4).
4. The plane was just outside my line of sight, so I switched to RTL, but it continued on its heading north.
5. I have NO FPV gear, but still had my 2.4 Ghz control, using the HUD and instruments on Mission Planner, I piloted the plane back to with in line of sight (LOS).
6. Once in LOS and still in RTL, I let off the sticks and the plane turned back around and wanted to head north again.
I tried to download my Dataflash logs, but even though it has the flight's date, the data in the log is from a previous flight. I do have my Tlogs (attached), but I cant seem to find anything helpful in those.
If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
droneshare link: http://www.droneshare.com/mission/32646