Dear

i am a beginner i have set up each and every thing but when i armed my quad copter . motor no 1 satrt spining after 50% throttle whereas other 3 motors does not start spin  but when i move my pitch than one of my motor start spinning too but my other two motors were not spinning .yet....than i connect my apm through usb and set the pre arm check to 0 . but nothing happen and my motor spin arm is set to 70 and one thing is that when i trim my throttle alll the way down from my TX than its arming other wise not arming . plzz tell me what the problem is 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Shivam Gupta 

i followed your instructions and now all motors are start spinning at the same time but as i am giving full throttle motors spinning at full speed  but as i rise and low the throttle APM disarming automatically

Shivam Gupta said:

While doing rc calibration , trims and sticks must be at centre

Untitled.png

APM 2.8 Armed (solid Red LED) but motors spinning slow
    Dear i am a beginner i have set up each and every thing but when i armed my quad copter . motor no 1 satrt spining after 50% throttle whereas other 3…
  • MR60

In Mission Planner under Initial Setup, Optional, did you go to the Test Motor tab and confirm that all four motors work and are spinning the correct direction (you can do this without the radio/Tx)?

Once that is done, try to spin the motors under Radio control.  Arm. Throttle up (without props).  Go to Mission Planner Flight Data tab to see what errors are being generated while trying to arm.

• While doing rc calibration , trims and sticks must be at centre
  • Try doing first rc calibration and then ESC with same saved rc channel's min max values. It should work
  • i have done  but prob still exist

• Do esc Calibration of each motor
This reply was deleted.