I've been trying to calibrate the Accelerometers since the day 2.9 has come out and have not been successful yet. Here is what I've tried using the mission planner calibration method.
- Powered via usb (both on my quad and off)
- Everything connected/nothing connected
- Powered via lipo battery sending commands over telemetry
- Completely resetting the EEPROM, and the code
- Changed the filter value
- Sending the commands via the CLI
Every time the calibration fails and i'm left with values like:
I've been to scared to try flying it to even think about doing the auto trim method.
I've read around the "ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released" thread and it seems like there might be a couple of others out there that are having the same problem
Any help would be greatly apprecieated