Data Extraction from Mission Planner in Excel

Hello everyone! I am working on APM1 kit for making my quadcopter. I need to import data from mission planner in excel. i read in one of the post of diydrones to use application named as 'TLogDataExtraxtor'. But i couldnt find any more help! like from where to start this application?please help me out!even i dont know i am going in right direction or not!i am using Mission Planner 1.2.13 mav 1.0!Thanks already for help!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps this should be written in the Wiki? I think it needs grammatically correct instructions with a few good screenshots. I'm very busy, otherwise I would volunteer.

• Not sure about version 1.2.13, but in 1.2.23 click on Tlog>KML or Graph under the Telemetry Logs tab, then choose Convert to CSV.  Select the tlog file you want and you'll end up with a CSV by the same name.

• Actually my reference is to this page!
    http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/extracting-data-from-tlog-files...
    But i couldn't understand its step-3:"Open the txt file in this program".
    What does it mean by this program!
    Thanks for help!
  • Ive never hear of using excel, but to view your tlog (or telemetry log):

just open the mission planner, click on the fight data tab and then click on on "Telemetry logs" Click on "load log" and select your tlog file. Then you can hit play, and click on the Tlog >Kml or Graph and that will give you a bunch of options to view or convert your data. I hope this helps. :)

This reply was deleted.