JDrones store, no response!!!

Hello all,

Anybody have an idea why jdrones store support team is not answering? (Even Jani Hirvinen)?

As I am trying to contact them since a week but there is no response.

Thx

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look at the dates on the posts you've responded to. It's been this way for years. This is still a money making hobby for these guys. They don't care at all...except for 3DRobotics, for whole this is a very profitable scam for fleecing the public. Buy from other vendors.
    • @DJ, calling bull on that as I have met Jani and his team in Bangkok to check on my first X525 build, they got me jump-started into this space.

Let old topics die otherwise can the mod lock this.

• Yes, lesson learned the hard way. Lets see at least if I can get my money back. 

• I have had a couple of emails go unanswered now. The first was three weeks ago. The second was a follow-up about it and still no answer. One of them was to an actual email address and one was through the web form Neither have been answered. 

I need to order a couple of things, but would like to communicate first. 

• Developer

DJ, there are more people working on those tickets now so hopefully you will get your answer soon. We will upgrade our ticket system shortly as some of the tickets were not shows due technical problems.

• Thank you Jani. Hopefully you will have the IOBoard back in stock soon as well. Will you?

Your communication here has always been very fast, even when your company experiences some communication problems. Thank you for that. 

DJ Kinney

• Do you guys thought about selling the MyFlyDream Antenna Tracker ? THey are hard to get and always sold out. Im just doing some research on whether one can use a Y splitter and hookup the copter portion audio modem to read the gps from a ublox.

• I got invalid certificate errors from Chrome when i try jdrones.com

This is probably not the site that you are looking for!
    You attempted to reach jdrones.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself assecure.parisian.fi. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version ofjdrones.com.
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.
    jD-main
    • Developer

mP1, That's "ok". Currently doing some rearrangements as we are moving out from old parisian servers. store.jdrones.com will have new SSL cert running in one or two days.

jDrones, R/C UAVs and More....
      Manufacturer of ArduCopter frames and parts. Custom airframe manufacturing, Custom design services for all your R/C UAV needs
This reply was deleted.